Monday, July 6, 2009

Celebrating 5 Years


On July 10 Paul and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Its hard to describe how it feels when you meet "the one", but I knew it on our first date. He caught my eye with his smile and how we could spend hours talking about anything. One thing I loved about him was how much he loved his Chloe! His whole face would light up talking about her. Being that I loved kids, I knew that he would be such a great dad someday. So I was sold...hook, line, and sinker! I was so happy when after a year of dating he asked me to marry him!

Five years later, I am truely blessed and so happy. Our family started out with two dogs and now we have a beautiful baby boy! Our Cole man is the center of our world. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family! Life is wonderful :)

We are taking a trip to San Antonio this week. I am a little nervous because it will be our first trip without Cole. But, we decided when we got married that we would take a trip every 5 years. Someone once told me that you have to make memories. So, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! I was there and it was a beautiful wedding. May God bless you and Paul with much happiness and many, many more wonderful years. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 5 years passes so quickly doesn't it? Have a wonderful trip together!

    ReplyDelete

Followers