Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Family is Expanding

This has been such a awesome week for my family! We found out on Tuesday that we are going to have a baby. We were so surprised! I am 5 weeks and my due date is January 1, 2011. I can't wait to see my little "peanut" on the ultrasound in May. I think Cole is excited. He has put in his request for a little sister. A little girl would be nice, but I just want a healthy baby. We bought this cute little shirt for Cole to wear back during the summer incase we got pregnant. So, we dressed him in his little shirt last night and off we went to our parent's and family to spread the good news! The look of surprise and excitement was on everyones face as they discovered from his shirt that he was going to be a big brother :)



2 comments:

  1. Already planning a shower. Will we have a blue or pink one? Can't wait to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Praise God for answered prayer! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers