Friday, April 29, 2011

4 Months

I can't believe that my baby girl is 4 months old! She is such a joy and blessing to our family! I sometimes wonder who loves her more...Cole or us. He is crazy about his sissy! Just a few milestones...she is holding her head up, talks and laughs all the time, and is making an effort to pull up when she is sitting in her bouncy chair. I can't believe how much she is changing everyday. We are so excited about May 8...baby dedication at church! I couldn't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than to present sweet Addie to our church members with the help of Big Brother Cole!

2 comments:

  1. Such a happy little girl! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have precious children. Enjoy every minute with them. Addie looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers