Monday, May 25, 2009

Cole's New Swing Set


For Cole's birthday, we decided to build him a swing set...actually there is no we, Paul did all the building! We are pretty sure he would live outside if we let him and he loves to swing so we though it would be the perfect birthday present. Nothing makes me smile more than to hear him say "wing momma!" Sometimes he will let you swing beside him, but most of the time he is saying "push momma". His slide is really cool. It's a wavy slide and you actually go pretty fast down. He was a little timid of the slide at first; he would only go down if you were holding him. Tonight I managed to get him to slide down by himself. And, ofcourse, being the proud mom that I am, I clapped and told him good job! So, I totaly cracked up when I came down after him and he clapped his hands and said "yey mommy!" Now we look forward to our backyard fun every night!

1 comment:

Followers