Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Agenda

Yay for summer! I always make a list of things that I plan to accomplish during summer break. Now, I will say, I don't always accomplish a whole lot, but I have great intentions! I thought I would share these with all of you and we will see at the end of summer break how I did!

* Unpack boxes in my guest room.

* Clean out closets.

* Get a fitness routine. I don't want to lose weight, just tone!

* Landscape my yard.

* Read all the Twilight books!

* Potty train Cole...this one should be interesting!

* Spend lots and lots of time with Cole

* Take a trip somewhere fun with Paul and Cole.

* Take some time out for me!!!

* Add to the Cryer Family!!!! :)

Happy Summer Friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the last one best! ;) I hope its a girl addition too! :) I really love buying girl stuff! I plan on starting the gym next week if you want to come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I like the last one! We're hoping to do the same this summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for adding to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers