Thursday, May 28, 2009

Complete Chaos into Meaning

I think today was my breaking point. For those who don't know, Cole has been sick all week. I was hoping for a fever free day, but he woke up with over 100 again. After 3 days of being home with a sick baby my patience is thin. So, once his fever broke I decided to take him with me to work for a few hours...crazy I know! But, I am so behind with end of the year paperwork I have to do whatever I can. While I was getting dressed Cole poured my coke down the front of his shirt. Then, I accidently dropped money in water. Mad and stressed as I was, I thought what else can happen? Backing out of the garage I noticed that somebody's dog had been in our trash and it was strowed everywhere! So, as I am washing my hands from picking up trash I said "God, I'm listening!" This was God's way of telling me to take a deep breath and calm down. Sometimes we get so caught up in the craziness of life we lose sight of what's most important. Thank you lord for opening my eyes this morning!

2 comments:

  1. You should have called me! The kids would have LOVED for Cole to come over today. I will keep him ANY time you need! Just call me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a week you've had! I've been there and it is so frustrating! Sounds like you have the right perspective though! God is ALWAYS speaking to us...even in those most difficult moments! Hope Cole is back to his self soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers